“The Banerasoft Team was able to understand our business situation, needs, the urgency and risks and quickly developed a plan to address the challenges we were facing. The first phase of the project was to preserve the functionality of our end-to-end order entry system as is but bringing it up to current technology. This required an unprecedented level of brilliance and partnership and Banerasoft lived up to the challenge that they took up on them.”
Revived their 200 user ERP system with Crystal Reporting, to keep it relevant with the progressive pace of technology.
- One of the nation’s oldest tile manufacturer needed a 12- year old ERP system to be recreated in .net technology and Banerasoft Inc. did the job for them.
- Creation of an elaborate end-to-end ERP encompassing SCM modules such as order entry, scheduling, production to shipping
- Building ancillary systems such as Label print using LOFTWARE and interfacing with new Bar code system
- Consistent & Accurate decisions via consolidated business logic in objects
- Extensive reporting via SAP Crystal reports & interfaces to Great Plains accounting application